Friday, October 29, 2010

Reader's Guilt


So I just spent the last day and a half reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I could NOT put it down. There must have been some sort of jinx on the book causing me to pretty much ignore all of my responsibilities. I can't even remember what I fed my kids yesterday...did I feed my kids yesterday?


There was so much I loved about this book...


Harry and Ginny...knew I liked her.

Snape's deception and betrayal

Harry and Dumbledore at the Pensieve--those memories were creepy and cool and I loved it!

Dumbledore's emotions about Harry...Dumbledore being touched by Harry's loyalty

The love potions--perfect touch of humor

This novel was paced perfectly. Like I said, I couldn't put it down...did I brush my teeth yesterday?

So now I am a bit overwhelmed and feel a great deal of reader's guilt. There are so many things I SHOULD have been doing yesterday, but didn't. One more book to go--so excited! I'm picking it up tonight. This weekend is packed so another all day read-a-thon will most likely not occur...

Well, we'll see...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment