So in case you haven’t spoken to my mother recently (love you mom!) or you thought the sudden and horrifying weight gain was due to extra trips to Krispy Kreme, then I’m here to inform y’all that we are expecting baby number four!!
Here’s the scoop in list form. I’m too tired to write paragraphs.
• I’m 11 weeks.
• Yes, I’ve been throwing up. It’s as fun as I remember it.
• I found out I was pregnant the day before my 34th birthday. I told my family on my birthday. It was kinda cool.
• I’m due March 21st (my mom’s birthday)
• My house is in ruins and I often feed my children chicken noodle soup from a can.
• Yes, this was planned.
• I know, I know. I told you all we were done. Sucka!!!!
• I think I’m having a girl.
• I’ve discovered that orange & spice herbal tea helps with the nausea.
• One night I wanted guacamole so desperately I cried when I didn’t have the ingredients to make it. Casey was in Mexico.
• Hannah found my pregnancy test. She kept asking me about it, but I played dumb. She wasn’t fooled. Who taught her how to read anyway?
• If it’s a girl, Sydney wants to name her Flower Power.
• When we told Jack there was a baby in mommy’s tummy, he said, “What the heck?”
• At my first appt. my doctor asked me for some parenting advice. She’s awesome.
• I don’t like the taste of diet coke right now. Tragic.
• Every night Hannah pats my belly and says, “Good night, peanut.”