Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere



You can't really see it on the ticket, but it says July 14--my birthday! Sweet deal, right?


Our theater showed part 1 before part 2, which was great, and we didn't have to wait in line more than 30 minutes. They allowed us to stay in the theater and have first pick of seats. So...those waiting outside for 6 hours plus were none too thrilled.











My Harry cupcake. It's was pretty gross.

Snape!!!!!





Neville!!!!!


Now about the movie. I loved it. However, I felt like the destruction of Voldemort was a little underplayed. Meaning, there was no reaction from anyone about what Harry had just done. I don't remember feeling that way after reading that part in the book. Also, zero chemistry between Harry and Ginny. I feel like they didn't portray her character as well as they could have. That's all my quibbles. Overall a wonderfully done movie from a series I grew to love. No, wait. Adore.


My oldest is currently reading book 4 and I find myself eager to discuss things with her. I keep asking her what part she just read and she like enough already, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment