Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm going to read...

Jane Eyre has been on my "must read this before I die" list for quite awhile now. I'd successfully avoided all movie adaptations because I wanted to read the book first.

Well.

My friend Amy asked me to see the lastest version a couple of weeks ago. I caved and said yes. This is also the girl who told me she wouldn't be my friend anymore if I didn't read Harry Potter. She's very persuasive. I also needed a night out :)

I really enjoyed the movie. Seeing it has finally motivated to me read the book and I'm quite taken with it.

Have you seen the movie yet? What did you think? Do you have a version you like better?

And more importantly--Have you read the book?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the movie yet - though I'm dying to - but I have read the book. I read the first half and got kind of bored. I looked up the summary online and decided it was worth finishing and ended up loving it.

    ReplyDelete