Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It All Ends Here

What a cool poster. I'm getting excited to see the movie!!


I have about 5 1/2 more weeks to finish Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows before the movie comes out November 19. Can I do it???

It has been made very clear to me that I will not be allowed into the movie theater by my fellow Harry Potter Book Club members if I do not finish these books!!

All I can say is thank goodness for audiobooks. The fact that I'm almost done with Order of the Phoenix with just 5 days of listening, reaffirms that I practically live in my car.

I've watched movies 1-3 and just rented number 4. I have to say, the casting is pretty much brilliant. I adore Ron. He is so fantastic! All of them are.

This HP marathon is no joke. It is intense. But my book world has not just been about wizards, I'm still reading and enjoying North and South. Oh, how I love this story. I'm hoping to review it next week and probably watch the mini-series yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment